So, you dedicated your entire life to Ford, which stands as a grand success that people look up to to get some inspiration and now you have retired.
The company took a lot from you. It is about time that the company gives you back. That’s the reason why there is this scheme called Ford Retiree Benefits.
Ford Retiree Benefits You Can Enjoy
It is a well-established fact that with age, health issues set in. Needless to say, medical expenses are skyrocketing by every passing day.
Ford Retiree Benefits is a scheme designed to help retired Ford employees to cover their medical expenses out of their pocket and live a life of pride and dignity.
There are two Medicare plans offered in 2020 and the retirees are free to choose anyone. A host of benefits are provided by the plans. Some of the benefits offered by the plans include:
- Coverage for prescription drugs through copayment and 100% coverage for preventive drugs (generic, brand, non-preferred brand, and specialty drugs), albeit, subject to terms and conditions depending on the plan chosen. Covers both in-network and out-of-network stores.
- In the case of home delivery of generic, brand, non-preferred brand and specialty drugs, the company will copay to a certain amount only for in-network medical stores.
- Retirees can opt for dental care plans that will offer services like routine oral exams, basic services like a filling, endodontics, routine extractions, periodontics, etc. Dental plans also cover major services like crowns, inlays/Onlays, etc. Dental plans also cover orthodontia for both adults and children. Implants are not covered.
- Retirees can enroll for vision coverage that can help them get discounts on eye examinations, eyeglass lenses, eyeglass frames, and contacts.
- Retirees can opt for legal plans as well that will provide financial and legal services like will creation, traffic ticket disputes, warranty issues, contractor dispute handling, purchasing or selling a new home, etc.
- Retirees can opt for Basic Life Insurance along with AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment) plans. AD&D coverage, however, ends when the Retiree attains the age of 65.
- There are options for voluntary benefits as well wherein retirees can opt for services like critical illness insurance, auto insurance, identity theft protection, accidental injury insurance, purchasing power, pet insurance, and discount marketplace.
Myfordbenefits.com login guide
Registering as a new user
If you are a new user, you will have to register. To do so, follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Head over to this link and click on the link that reads “New User?”
Step 2: On the next page enter the last 4 digits of your social security number in the first field and your date of birth in the provided field and click on continue.
Step 3: Now follow the instructions that you see on the screen. Provide all the information asked for.
The process is simple and should barely take a few moments to complete the registration process.
How to login to myfordbenefits.com?
This process is simple too. Here are the steps you need to follow:
Step 1: Visit fiestamovement.com/myfordbenefits/ link here.
Step 2: In the form that you see, the first field is where you put in the Ford Benefits user ID. This ID is provided to you when you registered for the service.
Step 3: In the second field of the form, put the password that you created during the registration process.
Step 4: Click on the button that reads ‘Log On.’
That’s all! If the information that you have provided is correct, you will successfully log into the portal.
How to recover your lost password?
In case you have lost your password or forgot your user ID you can easily recover them. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
Step 1: Visit this link.
Step 2: Right under the Log On button you can see a link which reads: “Forgot User ID or Password?”
Step 3: Click on that link and you will be taken to a new page where you will need to enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number and your date of birth.
Step 4: After you provide the correct information, click on the “Continue” button, and follow the on-screen instructions to recover your User ID or password.
Step 5: You will receive your User ID or password through an email notification. Now use the recovered information to log into the portal.
That completes the guide for you. In case you need further assistance, you may contact this number: 1-800-248-4444 and receive help via phone.
Also, Read Titanium maximum security