- As a Consultant and Coach,
- I work in a variety of industries doing a variety of things. I work as Organizational Development Consultant, Trainer, Instructional Designer, Leadership Coach, Career Coach. I have worked with Insurance, Consumer Banking/Lending, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Higher Education, and Utility. In addition, I have recently branched into the Non-Profit world. Much of my work is based in Positive Psychology and Appreciative Inquiry, but I pull from various bodies of knowledge to inform my work. As a coach, I work with organizational clients and individual clients (one-on-one and in group settings) using an evidence-based approach to help them meet their goals.
- My firm, The Asha Institute, is dedicated to the positive change to improve performance and life satisfaction.
- As an Educator,
- I teach at LaSalle University and Chestnut Hill College, both in Philadelphia PA (USA). I work in various programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels (Communication, Instructional Technology, Human Capital Development). I teach Group & Team Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Consulting Skills, Business Communication, and Research Methods courses. I teach face-to-face and online and enjoy both approaches for varying reasons.
- As a Student,
- I am currently a PhD student pursuing a degree in Human & Organizational Systems. My areas of focus are in Qualitative Research Approaches, Measures of Happiness, and Work-Life Balance. I am also interested in the creation and maintenance of positive non-profit organizations.
- I have a BA from Lock Haven University in Psychology, an MA in Organization Management and Development from Fielding Graduate University, a certification in Evidence Based Coaching from Fielding Graduate University (plus an ICF certification).
I can be reached at Jamie@AshaInstitute.com or 215.803.1972.